- Enjoy a live painting event by abstract artist Michelle Hinz at Carre d' Artistes. Dec 10th from 12-9pm and Dec 11 from 12-5pm, in Mizner Park.
- Meet Mexican artist Enrique Ortega at GourmetPhile, and enjoy wine, cheese and charcuterie in downtown's new gourmet store and caviar bar. Dec 10, from 5-9pm.
- Get ready, Lord & Taylor's Friends and Family sale starts runs Dec 7 - 15. Extra
30% off almost everything!
- Learn to Dance! Tango, Waltz, Jive, Salsa and more at Planet Ballroom. Complimentary first visit and holiday gift certificates now available!
- Get your tix for the Boca Raton Children's Museum for their 2016 Holiday Extravaganza on Sat, Dec 10 from 10am-3pm - Santa, snow, bounce house, fire truck, food, train rides, food and more.
BOCA RATON BOWL 2016
- A great new residential address downtown....Boca City Walk. Now offering one month FREE on select apartment homes, and $1,500 incentive to brokers.
- Crepe Café is offering buy one, get one free on every crepe and drink on the menu. Weekdays from 4 - 6PM.
Enjoy a delicious Christmas Eve meal and a beautiful holiday atmosphere at The Little Chalet, from 1-11PM.
Sunday's best kept secret is at the The Black Rose Irish Pub. Noon-8PM happy hour includes 50% off drinks, $2 mimosas, and 50 cent wings.
Gary Rack's Farmhouse Kitchen features happy hour everyday from 3-7pm at the bar and east patio. 50% off liquor and wine, $4 beers and a happy hour menu.
Let Giuseppe's Café cater your next party or get together - everything from salads, meatballs, entrees and specialty desserts.
- Sapphire Indian Cuisine's 3-course lunch for $12.99 can't be beat, and includes a variety of delicious Indian specialties.
- Free Late Night Munchies at Flanigan's! 10PM - 12AM every night, with purchase of a pitcher of beer, ice tea, lemonade or soda.