- Welcome to Downtown! Carre d'artistes, a new art gallery in Mizner Park, welcomes urban abstract artist Erin Ashley - this Sat, Feb 6 from 6 - 9pm. RSVP to 561-961-0917.
- Deborah James features designer Jaga Buyan and her newest collection of hand painted linens and silks. Fri, Feb 5 from 11-5, and Sat, Feb 6 from 12 - 6.
- Now thru Aug 31. Those Were the Days, My Friend: Boca Raton in the 1960's - a fascinating new exhibit at the Boca Raton Historical Society & Museum takes a look back at one of the most exciting times of our city.
- Time to pamper yourself with Balance Spa's Valentine's Spa Packages featuring facials, massages and more. From Feb 10 - 20, $99-$199.
- Bliss Monogramming debuts a new store look and a host of Valentine's Day gift items available. Stop by to check it out.
It's Super Bowl Time.....
- Win a TV, gift certificate or beer with the $5 Superbowl Raffle at Hijinks Sports Grill. And watch the game of course!
- The Biergarten busts out its giant projection screen for the big game, plus food specials and all-day happy hour
- The party starts at 11am at The Wishing Well. Wing specials, Fireball shots and bottomless Mimosas and Bloody Mary's and plenty of TV's
- Half priced drinks and $.50 wings are part of the fun at The Black Rose Irish Pub's Supwer Bowl party
- Prepare your own Super Bowl feast with help from The Fresh Market. With wings and dips to all snacks in between, party planning is easy.