A variety of parking options are available in Downtown Boca. A map of ALL parking options can be seen below.
Free on-street parking can be found in select areas of the downtown district and at City lots. In addition, Royal Palm Place offers free parking on its property and Mizner Park offers free parking in its four garages for visitors and patrons.
The metered parking areas are needed to effectively manage the availability of public parking within select areas by increasing parking turnover. Additional metered parking zones for the downtown district are scheduled for summer 2021.
City of Boca Raton Metered Parking Areas
- Parking spaces requiring payment are indicated with a painted number on the pavement or curbs
- Parking meters are located within (1) block of any space requiring payment- Meter rates are: $2 per hour
- Quick and easy contactless payment can be made via the ParkMobile app, or with a credit/debit card at the meter
- Questions? Please call Parking Services at 561-367-7048
- NOTICE FOR PARKMOBILE APP USERS: ParkMobile customers recently received communication regarding a cybersecurity incident linked to a vulnerability third-party software system they use. After conducting an investigation, ParkMobile found that no credit card information was accessed, however, basic information such as license plate numbers, emails, and phone numbers were.
As a partner of ParkMobile, we urge users of the app to change their password in the "Settings" section of the ParkMobile app or on the website. As recommended by ParkMobile, please use a unique password for different online accounts.
For more information about the breach or for questions, comments or concerns, please visit ParkMobile.
Private Metered Parking Areas
- Additional public metered parking can be found in the parking garage of the Mark at Cityscape located at 9 Plaza Real South (the parking garage entrance is accessed on SE 1st Avenue)
- Parking is via paybyphone.
For special events at the Mizner Park Amphitheater, Mizner Park Cultural Center, Sanborn Square and elsewhere downtown, parking at the City lots listed below is free, ample and highly recommended:
City Hall - 201 W. Palmetto Park Road
Downtown Library - 400 NW 2nd Avenue
Building Administration - 200 NW 2nd Avenue