A variety of parking options are available in Downtown Boca. A map of ALL parking options can be seen below.
Free parking can be found in select areas of the downtown district and at City lots. In addition, Mizner Park offers free parking in its four garages for visitors and patrons. Please see the parking map below for more information on "Free Parking" (in blue).
The metered parking areas are needed to effectively manage the availability of public parking within select areas by increasing parking turnover.
City of Boca Raton Metered Parking Areas
***New Metered Parking Zones Went Live On June 1, 2023***
- An additional 97 spaces in Downtown were converted to metered parking on June 1, 2023. These spaces are in the following locations:
- E Boca Raton Road between Dixie Highway and Federal Highway
- SW 1st Avenue south of W Palmetto Park Road
- E Palmetto Park Road from Federal Highway to east of 5th Avenue
- E Royal Palm Road west of 3rd Avenue to SE Mizner Boulevard
- SE 3rd Avenue
- SE 4th Avenue
- Please see the parking map below for more information on "New Metered Parking" (in green) and existing "Metered Parking" (in orange).
- Parking spaces requiring payment are indicated with a painted number on the pavement or curbs
- Parking meters are located within (1) block of any space requiring payment- Meter rates are: $2 per hour
- Quick and easy contactless payment can be made via the ParkMobile app, or with a credit/debit card at the meter
- Questions? Please call Parking Services at 561-367-7048
Private Parking Areas
- Additional public metered parking can be found in the parking garage of the Mark at Cityscape located at 9 Plaza Real South (the parking garage entrance is accessed on SE 1st Avenue).
- Parking is via paybyphone.
- Please see the parking map below for more information on "Private Parking" (in purple).
For special events at the Mizner Park Amphitheater, Mizner Park Cultural Center, Sanborn Square and elsewhere downtown, parking at the City lots listed below is free, ample and highly recommended:
City Hall - 201 W. Palmetto Park Road
Downtown Library - 400 NW 2nd Avenue
Building Administration - 200 NW 2nd Avenue
Library Annex Lot - 350 NW 4th Street